Aqualis Offshore is a specialised marine and engineering consultancy focusing on the shallow and deep-water offshore segments of the oil and gas and renewables industries worldwide.
Their multi-disciplinary engineering and marine teams are recognised in the industry for their competence and experience. They work closely with clients to understand their requirements, identify solutions and execute their projects and marine operations in a timely, cost-effective and safe manner.
Aqualis specialise in the following marine and engineering services:
Offshore Oil and Gas
- Concept, FEED and basic design for new-build and vessel upgrades
- Deep and shallow water installation engineering and related marine operations
- Marine operations including rig moving and tow master services and support engineering
- Vessel construction supervision and owner representation
- Third party approvals on behalf of owners and underwriters such as marine warranty services
- Audits of dynamic positioning systems and vessel inspections
- Project management support services from early stages planning through design and engineering to construction and installation
- Engineering services including site evaluations, geotechnical, marine operations, offshore installation and subsea cable installation and protection
- Consultancy services through all phases of the project life cycle
- Due diligence services to potential offshore renewables investors
- Expert witness to assist in disputes
Aqualis ASA is a Norwegian Company listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (ticker:AQUA).